Friday, June 8, 2007

Diet Coke Plus!

Seriously, Diet Coke Plus is probably the best idea ever. Now the deluded souls who want to fool themselves into thinking Diet is an acceptable substitute for delicious full sugar, full calorie goodness - or indeed that Coke of any kind is worthy of licking 7up's balls - can get some niacin, B12, B6, zinc and magnesium with their beverage. Yum! Take that Vitamin Water! Also, my friends across the pond tell me there's a big Coke boycott after an 'expose' on the 'news' that Dasani (Coke brand bottled water) is - brace yourself - tap water run through a Brita.

The bottled water thing is amazing really. 10 years ago only the gays and the french (two pretty much interchangeable terms in the UK anyway)did the bottle thing. Today I woke up (ahem) a little dehydrated, and rather than staggering the 10 feet to the kitchen in my skivvies, I went through the whole getting dressed nonsense and walked an ENTIRE BLOCK to my deli to get water. Tap water never even occurred to me.

So what was with all the people in my deli buying beer at 11.30am? 9pm, yes. 7am - usually a bad idea, usually have had too much already, but sure. But lunchtime? And gay beer too - one of the guys bought a six pack of Smirnoff Ice.

In fact I think this week was official gay drink week and someone forgot to tell me. The following is a list of drinks I have served - to guys - this week.
Smirnoff Ice
Pina Colada
Malibu Baybreeze
Baileys
Tequila Sunrise
White Russian
Malibu Pineapple
Amaretto Sour
Midori Sour
Some disgusting concoction of milk, Kahlua and Baileys
Santorum on the rocks (okay not really)
Gay gay gay.And can anyone order a White Russian without at least acknowledging The Big Lebowsi? Well apparently they can but it makes me hate them a bit.



I just found this pic on my cousin's Bebo page. Apparently you give this guy $50 and he'll show up like this - at any bar in town. Awesome. Too bad my cousin lives in Oz, I totally want that guy at my next night out. - This is from my high school friend's page. Fucking scary, right? If I knew my kid could look like that, even through the wonders of photoshop, I'd never sleep again.

Just did the 'what the fuck did I do last night' text check. Not bad at all, but apparently I gave my number to someone (maybe the random guy holding me up in the pic below?) as I have a couple of missed calls and a text from a strange number. The text is Your legs speak for themselves. Sigh, I wish they did. And I wish what they said was, go home already, you drunken retard.

3 comments:

Ha Ha Sound said...

I used to be a Diet Coke addict until I just decided to go full hog and become addicted to espressos. I have about four or five a day. At least it's a more honest caffeine buzz.

And are you really 6'2" in heels? I just might be in love myself...

sugartits said...

Ha Ha Sound - Oh my God. I drink Turbo Hot from Dunkin Donuts (coffee with a shot of espresso), extra shot. And every fucking time, unless it's a guy who knows me, they don't give the extra shot. 'There's a shot of espresso in there..' I KNOW, that's why I asked for EXTRA. Yeah caffeine addict too.
Also yes, 6'2" inches. I am tall and fabulous - kind of like RuPaul. Except white. And not gay.

Ha Ha Sound said...

I've never had the Turbo Hot. I'll have to give it a try, as there's a DD right near my apartment. I was actually thinking about it this morning, and I realized that during the week I have at least 4 espressos per day... one at work with breakfast... one after my 11:30 a.m. smoke break... one after lunch... and sometimes one on the way home. No wonder I'm always exhausted by 11:00 p.m.

Tall and fabulous. Sounds like my kind of girl. And you have an acccent (I used to live in London, and love Ireland also). Meow.